Saturday, April 14, 2007

I love being in AIESEC Moldova because...

What does it mean for me to be and AIESEC member??? Very good question!!!!! And a very difficult to answer!!!!If I would say that being an AIESECer - means being alive, it means my style of living for me... If I would say that.... everybody will say.. OHHH!!! that's so old fashion) and I agree - it is old fashion, but it is also the reality lived every day by me and the people I care!!!Even though these people - aren't AIESEC members - in one way or another they are also involved in this organization. Because I am absolutely into this organization!!!I go to sleep, thinking what else shall I do in order to see the growth of the organization??? I wake up thinking.. about all the members and how will they bring the continuity of AIESEC Moldova through years??? A lot of thoughts!!!
I am in AIESEC - because here I learned to have self-confidence, to trust my potential, my dreams and my ides - and make them a reality!!!I learned how different people are, even though they have the same religion or nationality. I am still learning to better understand the reactions and actions of people around me!!! Have I learned the lessons?? I don't know!!! Time will show everything!!!
Keen to hear your opinions )

Yours,Tanea

No comments: